Remote Deposit Capture/Back Office Conversion
Remote Deposit Capture and Back Office Conversion allow you to convert the paper checks that you receive from your customers into electronic deposits to your checking account. Deposit any check you receive, of any type, right from your office or at the point of sale. Business checks, personal checks, government checks, postal money orders, bank drafts, check-by-phone drafts, and more are all OK for deposit. All you need is an Internet connection, a PC, our attached scanner/imager, and an account from us. The system scans up to 100’s of checks per minute, produces an error free deposit report at the end of the day, processes the transactions through the Federal Reserve just as paper checks have been in the past, and deposits the proceeds to your account within 2 business days. If the check is NSF, you are notified within 2-3 business days. The NSF check can then be resubmitted up to two more times for successful collection. Because the system is programmed for resubmissions to be done strategically, there is a success rate on resubmission of NSF items of over 70%. Check images are archived, so that you can go online 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to view or search for them, and to view batch histories and status.
Finally, and of tremendous importance, the files can be downloaded so that your billing systems can be updated. When payment information is posted directly to customer accounts, you will eliminate the duplication of effort that results in more errors, more time invested, less efficiency, and significantly higher costs.
The program is at the leading edge of business and consumer check processing technologies. In fact, the systems are so good that a number of banks use them as their “back-end” processing system, offering these same services under the bank’s brand name, but at higher prices. The following are just some of the benefits to your company:
- Operational Efficiency: Simple and efficient enough to allow you to redeploy or reduce accounts receivable support personnel.
- Lower Bank Fees: Most companies find their bank fees are drastically reduced. For companies receiving large numbers of checks, it can literally save millions of dollars in bank fees per year.
- Robust Reporting: Get information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Save time and money by downloading and importing files directly into your billing system to update client accounts.
- No Internal IT Support Required: Access the system via the Internet. The system resides on our processor’s ultra-secure servers. Data is encrypted and satisfies federal online banking regulations.
- Simple to Learn, Simple to Use: Only a few minutes of set-up and training necessary to be up and running.
- Improve Handling of NSF Items: Get notification of NSF’s in 2-3 days. Have NSF’s strategically resubmitted up to two additional times. Eliminate “repeat” NSF fees.
- Extend your banking day until the cut-off time for same-day deposits.
- Electronic transactions clear the FED before paper transactions do, thereby enhancing the likelihood of success.
Check by Fax
Check by Fax is a brand new way for businesses to participate in remote deposit capture by using a standard fax machine, with absolutely no hardware equipment or software to purchase or download. Cut down on your visits to the bank, save time, improve your process, and simplify your deposits for faster funds availability.
- Fast and easy to do, with no training necessary.
- All you need is a fax machine, one of our check carriers, and our dedicated fax number.
- Check carrier contains unique identifiers with both depositor and depository bank information.
- Simply place up to three checks inside your check carrier and fax both front and back of the check.
- The digitized images of the checks are processed, and you receive either a fax or email confirmation.
- Designed for businesses with low check volume (up to 30 per day).
- Ideal for companies with multiple locations.
- 24/7 online access to view all check images and reports.
- Central office can view all activity at all offices online with a single login.